[tcb] Re: GOOD TRIP

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:02:08 -0600

What the hell is that with electronic ignitions? I replace them after about 2-6 months. I have even had them catch fire the wire between the coil and the distributor after months of running just fine. I have a different brand in now, but I would never go anywhere without a set of points and a condenser.

I do think that an screwed up wire could cause a miss or a sputter strong enough to be felt as a vibration.

Paul you never voted on whether you think 4th of July is a good weekend for a new show up here. We could have tech sessions at the gas station where you chained up your trailer. It has a working lift in it now.

----- Original Message ----- From: "singlecabboy" <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>