[tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "chuck blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 08:49:17 -0500

Sure,you can't cover up now.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Katrina Martin
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 8:14 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Just a joke. I like short & sweet.

  Ouch!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Katrina & Dan Martin
  71'bus "Homer"
  http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

  On Jun 3, 2008, at 7:21 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:

    Ouch! :-0

    Katrina Martin wrote:

      Better be loud and long. Just like I like my sex,,,Ohhhhhh did I say

      that?????

           *From:* julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx

                               Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:24:43 -0500

                               From: 67type2@xxxxxxxxx

                               <mailto:67type2@xxxxxxxxx>

                               To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                               Subject: [tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE

                               FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                               Denis,  I vote Long , I have never seen or

                               experianced anything that was better loud

                               than long

                               On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Denis Dodson

                               <coocoo@xxxxxxx <mailto:coocoo@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

                                   Chuck is all frenzied because he has to

                                   place the fireworks order TODAY and is

                                   also leaving at 4:AM for Sciroccopalooza

                                   in Cincinnati and he has to get Rose

                                   ready. He has to have all the nuclear ram

                                   plates synced up.

                                   We have the money in place, but then

                                   Chuck wants to know,

                                   DO WE WANT A LONG SHOW? OR DO WE WANT A

                                   LOUD SHOW?

                                   Apparently, he has some that have a

                                   million smaller bangs and he has ones

                                   that simply blow up REAL BIG.

                                   For some reason, I don't remember the end

                                   of last year's show................but

                                   anyway, some people said it was too long.

                                   I have never been to a fireworks show

                                   with an intermission. Why did we have an

                                   intermission? I don't

                                   remember................

                                   So, we have to make all our choices

                                   TODAY!!! This might also give us an idea

                                   of how many people are going to stay home

                                   with gas at $6. People keep telling me

                                   not to worry, but......

                                   So now is the time for all you folks that

                                   wanted to know where and when to send

                                   money to speak up. No money is required

                                   at this time but planning can be a

                                   wonderful thing.

                           Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live

                           Family Safety. Help protect your kids.

<http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_family_safety_052008>

                   Release Date: 6/2/2008 7:12 AM

           6/2/2008 7:12 AM