[tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 08:14:55 -0500

Just a joke. I like short & sweet.

Ouch!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 3, 2008, at 7:21 AM, Eric Woodall wrote:

Ouch! :-0

Katrina Martin wrote:
Better be loud and long. Just like I like my sex,,,Ohhhhhh did I say
that?????

                       Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:24:43 -0500
                       From: 67type2@xxxxxxxxx
                       <mailto:67type2@xxxxxxxxx>

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >
                       Subject: [tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE
                       FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                       Denis,  I vote Long , I have never seen or
                       experianced anything that was better loud
                       than long

                       On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Denis Dodson
<coocoo@xxxxxxx <mailto:coocoo@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

                           Chuck is all frenzied because he has to
                           place the fireworks order TODAY and is
                           also leaving at 4:AM for Sciroccopalooza
                           in Cincinnati and he has to get Rose
                           ready. He has to have all the nuclear ram
                           plates synced up.

                           We have the money in place, but then
                           Chuck wants to know,

                           DO WE WANT A LONG SHOW? OR DO WE WANT A
                           LOUD SHOW?

                           Apparently, he has some that have a
                           million smaller bangs and he has ones
                           that simply blow up REAL BIG.

                           For some reason, I don't remember the end
                           of last year's show................but
                           anyway, some people said it was too long.
                           I have never been to a fireworks show
                           with an intermission. Why did we have an
                           intermission? I don't
                           remember................

                           So, we have to make all our choices
                           TODAY!!! This might also give us an idea
                           of how many people are going to stay home
                           with gas at $6. People keep telling me
                           not to worry, but......

                           So now is the time for all you folks that
                           wanted to know where and when to send
                           money to speak up. No money is required
                           at this time but planning can be a
                           wonderful thing.

                   Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live
                   Family Safety. Help protect your kids.
<http://www.windowslive.com/family_safety/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_family_safety_052008 >

           Release Date: 6/2/2008 7:12 AM

   6/2/2008 7:12 AM