[tcb] Re: GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:47:36 -0500

i vote long.

what are we doing about shirts? do we have a printer to do them?

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] GIANT BIGTIME PSYCOBLOOIE FIREWORKS ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:33:38 -0500

Chuck is all frenzied because he has to place the
fireworks order TODAY and is also leaving at 4:AM for Sciroccopalooza in
Cincinnati and he has to get Rose ready. He has to have all the nuclear ram
plates synced up.

We have the money in place, but then Chuck wants to
know,

DO WE WANT A LONG SHOW? OR DO WE WANT A LOUD
SHOW?

Apparently, he has some that have a million smaller
bangs and he has ones that simply blow up REAL BIG.

For some reason, I don't remember the end of last
year's show................but anyway, some people said it was too long. I have
never been to a fireworks show with an intermission. Why did we have an
intermission? I don't remember................

So, we have to make all our choices TODAY!!! This
might also give us an idea of how many people are going to stay home with gas
at
$6. People keep telling me not to worry, but......

So now is the time for all you folks that wanted to
know where and when to send money to speak up. No money is required at this
time
but planning can be a wonderful thing.