[tcb] Re: G2's Problem

  • From: John Barry <bigfoot51102@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 13:35:26 -0600

I am here to ask the stupid question. what is the difference between a 009 and
010 caps.  While I have been in air cooled VW's for 20 years now (has it really
been that long?) I was not aware there were different caps. Just wondering as I
have a friend (hard to believe, I know) that is having the same issues as
Gerald had. Thanks in advance, I sit here patiently waiting by my phone. :)
John

From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 12:08 PM