[tcb] G2's NEW HOUSE

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 18:58:51 -0600

Gerald said:

And, I JUST GOT THE KEYS TO MY NEW HOUSE!!! WooHoo. I have to start moving
and planning the pole barn soon.

I'm also currently one handed for the most part. Pinky finger and outside
half of ring finger are completely numb along with that entire half of my
left hand all the way to the wrist. I've lost a lot of "grip strength"
because of it. No recovery estimate, might even be permanent. It's annoying
the hell out of me.

So how long until I can drag my "extra" bus bus over there to store it for free?
I will come over, camp and help build the pole barn.

Sorry to hear about your medical problem.
Do you go to the VA?
Could your elbow problems be service related?