[tcb] Re: G2 working party ?

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:29:16 -0500

I am planning to head over to Silsbee on saturday morning.
I think I am going to skip the camping and get a cheap hotel room over that way.
Or just clean up and head home depending on how long it takes us change them.
Do you need me to bring all my tools?

On Jul 20, 2005, at 6:38 PM, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

It really looks like it. Maybe we can provide a good report of the place and
get this one back together as an annual "whenever no other shows are
happening" event. No plans more than a few weeks in advance for a date that
nothing else has shown up on.

I'm still staring at my schedule trying to figure out to do all of my three
this year. Psychobilly, Jerome, and JBB in back-to-back months.

G2

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:06:57 -0500 Dan Martin wrote:

That was Tom from Austin.
He is supposed to be on this list as well but has never posted.
So you think it is just going to be a couple of us?

On Jul 20, 2005, at 3:55 PM, Gerald V. Livingston II wrote:

I called and got no answer earlier. Sent them an email and will
call again
later. Unless I can break free for a run out there tomorrow I won't
be off
again until the 29th.

Yep, those are the dates. Only had one response on the AC board and
that was
someone bitching about the campout last year

G2

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 15:38:57 -0500 Dan Martin wrote:

I saw Ronnie say he might be able to go.
I think I will be able make it, alone.
Is the date still 29,30 and 31 July?
Has Gerald made a trip to the chigger farm to see how it looks?
Anyone done rear wheel bearings on a baywindow bus? Advice?

Dan & Katrina Martin