[tcb] Fwd: Volkswagen Manual

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 16:51:23 -0500

Can anyone help Tina?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tina Tramell <TTramell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 9:38 AM
Subject: Volkswagen Manual
To: "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Steve……………

I am trying to pick up a book “How to Rebuild Your Volkswagen air-Cooled
Engine (All models, 1961 and up)”………I found it on Amazon, but need to
physically go out somewhere to buy it today……………I am in the Dallas area,
would you happen to know anyone up here who would have it for sale…..any
dealerships, or any bookstores ?

I don’t know who else to ask…I just came across your website online.

Let me know if you have any ideas…………..

THANK YOU !!!!!

*Tina Tramell *
Escrow Assistant
[image: Description: Description: Description: Capital Title of Texas]
<http://www.ctot.com/>
1801 N. Hampton Road | DeSoto, TX 75115
tel (972) 780-7500 | fax (972) 780-7510

*website <http://www.ctot.com/>** |** directions
<https://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=1801+N.+Hampton+Road+Suite+150,+desoto,+tx+75115&hl=en&ftid=0x864e91608590817b:0xc76c93125fd06d0a>
**|** email <ttramell@xxxxxxxx>*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/CapitalTitleofTexas>[image: Description:
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/capital-title-of-texas-llc>

*Confidentiality Note:* This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender
and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image

PNG image