[tcb] Fwd: VW van rental

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 15:31:27 -0600

If anyone is interested in renting their bus see below email. I don't give
out your contact info so you can contact me or Helen direct if interested.
She said color doesn't matter, the more colorful the better. I asked for
her definition of vintage and she said 'like they drove in the 70's'. I
also told her not many would rent their ride but may work a deal to
chauffeur them.