[tcb] Re: Fwd: Rear Bearings

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 17:17:03 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

If the rears look too ugly we can do the brakes and fronts and I'll push hard
looking for a place to pay to do the rears. I'll be off from midnight
Thursday night to 7am the following Friday so I'll have monday to Thursday to
find someone.

Looks like just me, Dan, (and maybe Ronnie) for the weekend. I've been
emailing the camp guy. Here's the last message between us:

That would be great. Good mix of water/electric plus tent space.

Thanks,

Gerald

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:17:50 -0500 Ronnie Stockholm wrote:

> No problem on this end...  Do ya'll want the same area that you were in
> last
> time?
> Ron

G2