[tcb] Fwd: Re: New

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 20:02:02 EST

Dan:

I hear you loud and clear but, they are one of the only people I know that
have the equipment and knowledge to work on a Vanagon fuel injection. They sure
 straightened mine out.

Jack Kirsch

In a message dated 2/22/2007 5:32:25 PM Central Standard Time,
danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx writes:

I see  Her Schmit's on that list.
I would NOT recommend them to anyone!

http://www.aol.com.