[tcb] Fwd: Re: 23 Window

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 18:32:48 -0600

James,

Here is the email, the link is in there somewhere. That's the only good
thing about gmail....it saves everything!

From: w.wood <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, June 27, 2011, 8:34 AM

 It's on the map it just seems to now be a haven for nefarious European
restorations.  :)
We had a strange bunch of folks move into our neighborhood awhile back.
They had a Bentley Continental all pimped out.  Anyway they were
badonkadonk gangsta rappers.  The 'Gladys Cravits' crowd was all a buzz.
About 6 months after they moved in the house was raided by guys with lots
of body armor and black SUVs...
They don't live there anymore.
On Jun 27, 2011 8:28 AM, "sammie smith"
<bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
> Yep, we are really trying to put this town on the map.  Maybe it will be
there by the time next March when we have the next VW show.

> --- On Mon, 6/27/11, w.wood
> <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

> From: w.wood
> <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Subject: [tcb] Re: 23 Window
> To:
> tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Monday, June 27, 2011, 8:18 AM
>

> When I think fine European autos I think Nacogdoches TX.
>
> Seasame Street song...
>
> One of these things isn't like the others...  Tell me can you see which
one...

> On Jun 27, 2011 8:15 AM, "sammie smith"
> <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:
>> No, that's another one of our local wheelers that no one seems to know
anything about, including where he gets his money.  I will say that my
dentist's office managers husband is the one fronting the money for that
operation which apparently involves buying wrecked out exotics and
rebuilding them.  He showed up one night at one of the Nacogdoches cruise
nights driving a Ferrari Enzo ( a million dollar + car).

>> --- On Mon, 6/27/11, Eric Woodall
>> <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>>
wrote:

>> From: Eric Woodall
>> <ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=ericthomaswoodall@xxxxxxx>
>
>> Subject: [tcb] Re: 23 Window
>> To:
>> "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>> Date: Monday, June 27, 2011, 7:37 AM
>>

>> Is that the Bugatti Veyron guy?
>>
>> On Jun 27, 2011, at 7:27 AM, sammie smith
>> <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

>> Well, we had a local CPA (sorry to say that is my profession) that went
to the Scottsdale BJ about 3 years ago and bought a 70ish Chevy SS Super
Sport and an early Corvette.  The hauler got them to Nacogdoches and
couldnt back the SS off of the trailer, the transmission had no reverse,
and the Corvette would not run properly, it had a burned piston.  Of course
he had paid outrageous prices for them.  And where did he get the money?
Well the feds found out a short time later he was running a ponzi scheme
set up as a hedge fund.  Local investors lost several million dollars.  The
perp is now housed in a federal correctional institution.

wrote:

>> I've ranted before and enough on BJ auctions.  They have no bearing what
so ever relative to reality.  Bunch of drunks bidding on stuff they have no
idea or knowledge of.  I sure would like to use that data though for an
insurance adjuster or lawsuit if someone else at fault totaled my spit
window.

>> --- On Sun, 6/26/11, Steve Chamberlain
>> <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

>> From: Steve Chamberlain
>> <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>>

>> Subject: [tcb] Re: 23 Window
>> To:
>> tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Date: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 8:05 PM
>>

>> The owners wife told us that it was 'mel's grey'. I feel sorry for the
poor guy that dropped over 200 grand on bad dye job. Maybe they should have
had someone look at it before they bid.

wrote:

>> He also says in his ad on the samba that it is painted og color.  It is;
just not the one that originally ccame on that bus.

>> --- On Sun, 6/26/11, w.wood
>> <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

>> From: w.wood
>> <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
>
>> Subject: [tcb] Re: 23 Window
>> To:
>> tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<http://us.mc833.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> Date: Sunday, June 26, 2011, 6:52 PM
>>

>> Oh man, I can't stop from laughing.  Well it says it has paperwork that
certifies it's authenticity from the factory.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=363.2&aid=423&pop=0