[tcb] Re: Fwd: Need some work on the bus.

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 12:59:04 -0800

It's pretty much up to my dad who should work on this thing and he seems set
on this guy from tomball. Ronnie is that Rasmussen guy from Tomball? By the
way Ronnie I'm not sure if you remember but I think you said you had a
Heater Fan I could have. Maybe it was another Ronnie I'm thinking of...but
if you still have the Fan I'd be happy to come get it and pay you for it. I
think I still have your phone #. I'm sorry we never got together about that,
I've been super busy with a lot of things. Any way thanks for the info.
guys.

-Shelby
www.myspace.com/sloweyefasthand