[tcb] Re: Fwd: Mean deer in arkansas

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:17:56 -0600

I saw that story on the TV news and by now it hardly registers. Things are different here.

We are building an "elevator" (Travis says we need to call it a vertical load transfer device, because it will not look like an elevator) because I don't want Jan lugging laundry and stuff up from the laundry room and we are pulling parts out of some old chicken house parts (gears and motors and such). I tell you this because I can imagine what the locals here would think of my mental image of what Travis is telling me these parts were used for originally. It comes down to a CHICKENSHIT ROCKETSLED! Which is a great name for a rock band.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Fwd: Mean deer in arkansas
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:06:54 -0800 (PST)

Note: forwarded message attached.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Bad ass deer in arkansas
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 12:06:07 -0800 (PST)

Note: forwarded message attached.

From: me <marks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: me <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: From A Friend: 'Click2Houston.com - Irresistible Headlines - With Bare Hands, Man Kills Deer That Crashed Into Bedroom'
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 14:04:56 -0600 (CST)

me has sent you a story: "Click2Houston.com - Irresistible Headlines - With Bare Hands, Man Kills Deer That Crashed Into Bedroom"

the link:
http://www.click2houston.com/irresistible/5233907/detail.html

Message from me:  none

Don't just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/