[tcb] Re: Fwd: Looking for a bus

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "theresabuckner@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 13:34:23 -0400

If someone pays 2500 + for a cake & 5k for a venue , surely a bus ride is worth
500 .

 From:             Trevor Gray             <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 1:01 PM
 Subject: Looking for a bus
 To:             tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,             sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Hello, I've been searching for some time now and figured I would try to get
some help from the professionals. My fiancé and I are getting married in Aug.
and we are looking for a bus to for our getaway vehicle. Preferable a 60's. Do
y'all know anyone in the Austin area that can help?

 Thank you,

                   --

 Trevor C. Gray

Director of Production | real                     life.

Office:                     512.284.7652 ext.211 | Mobile:
512.289.8567

7700 Hwy 71 West – Ste. 350 | Austin, Texas 78735

                    “QUENCH YOUR THIRST FOR AUTHENTICITY” |
MyRealLife.org