[tcb] Re: Fwd: Kermit is having a "lets take the 56 rag top apart'" party this Saturday at his shop (Kar Parts)

  • From: "Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 09:12:59 -0500

from my blog at  www.hvwc.org

Our monthy cruise is this Friday August 6th. We are going to see the
"Beatles" and the "Presidents" off of Washington and Sawyer.

From there we are going to Star Pizza on Washington near Heights.
Map Here <http://www.starpizza.net/directions2.htm>

Meet at Ikea at 7:00 and leave at 7:30.

This is an educational cruise. The Beatles are giant statues and the
Presidents are giant busts (see how many you can name). These are all done
by the artist who made Sam Houston on I-45 near Huntsville.

Kermit and Irene are going to be hosting a "tear Down" party to disassemble
their newly acquired 56 oval window ragtop bug to prepare it for
restoration. It will be held at KAR Parts <http://www.karparts.net/>(3507
Bering Drive, Houston, Texas 77057, 713-780-1331) on Saturday, August 4,
2007 from 2pm - 6pm. They will be serving snacks and refreshments. Sounds
like fun to me, I'll be there!!!

--
Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!