[tcb] Re: Fwd: In need of a VW bus

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 12:36:21 -0700 (PDT)

I would love to help them out except I am a long way away.  That is a classic
photo of a tin-top westy.  James Oliver or someone in the SA area please give
them a call.

From: Alicia Ellis <newb4fun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Subject: In need of a VW bus
To: "steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My name is Alicia Ellis. My parents are celebrating their 40th wedding
anniversary. Their fondest memories are of ridding around in their VW bus. Do
you have a contact of someone who'd be willing to rent out their bus for a day.
I'd love to relive their first first together which is shown below.

Thank you for your time

Alicia ellis
210-846-4551
Newb4fun@xxxxxxxxx