[tcb] Re: Fwd: I can't stand it

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 11:22:31 -0800 (PST)

Hang in there Paul, Where would T@P be without the TCB list?

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Note: forwarded message
attached.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.To: Paul Smith <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: I can't stand it
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:02:20 -0600

I can't not handle all the recent heavy e-mail traffic
on this list .It's almost like you people are teasing
me .Some daze I set by my computer and get no post at
all .Do you realize how depressing that is ? Then the
last two daze I've gotten so many emails that it broke
the counter on yahoo counter thingie. And now with
Sammies birthday today and all it's just not worth it
anymore . Having to live my life and now Sammies
advancing age, Dennis washing machine delima , all of
Brian's aches and pains .I just don't think I can
handle it anymore.Dan ,I'm going to take two Zoloffs
today to see if that helps so please don't unsubscribe
me yet.It most be jet lag from the holidaze or something.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone