[tcb] Re: Fwd: Fw: Driving through Texas in a VW bus...

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:02:07 -0600

The blog says Spring

Sent from my iPod

On Dec 1, 2009, at 9:35 AM, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Any idea where they are now?

Edward Maikranz wrote:
I got this message via the AIRS list and thought I would pass it along
here.
Ed

From: Jason Rehm <jason.rehm@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jason.rehm@xxxxxxxxx>>
To: Undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Driving through Texas in a VW bus...
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:59:17 -0600

Hello Texas AIRS member!  We're a family of three on a pretty long
VW adventure that started in California and will take us to South America
(details at www.bodeswell.org <http://www.bodeswell.org> , but it's a
few days behind)
I'm e-mailing you because you may be along our intended route over the
next few weeks.

We are looking for recommendations for places to buy '71 VW bus parts, a place to pop the top, take a warm shower, split beer and pizza, etc.

If you are interested in meeting up and having a
brew on our way through, we're also game to meet new folks, swap
stories, get some local travel tips, etc. I'm also looking for someone
who has
experience adding a vacuum advance dizzy to Kadron dual carbs.

After only 4 weeks into our trip, we blew our engine in Portland, OR
We're now 15 weeks along and are doing everything we can to ensure it
doesn't happen again!

Best,
Jason, Angela and Bode

www.BodesWell.org <http://www.BodesWell.org>

--
www.BodesWell.org <http://www.BodesWell.org>

Free Phone System Price Quotes
Get free phone system price quotes from multiple dealers and save!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c? cp= rl2k8pnZXPcM_W69okWblgAAJz2d11e9cf9VY1xp3bn1S2HcAAQAAAAFAAAAAJhuUj4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIVMAAAAAA=