[tcb] Re: Fwd: COOL VW Van Trike - $2500 (Temple, TX)

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:51:11 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Brent are going to Bulli Gras? We hope so.
Steve just reserved 4 more spaces Fri night and 2 more Sat making it 12 for
each night.so we have plenty of room for everyone. Yahoo.
Shirley canceled out her Mom's having knee surgery.

From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: COOL VW Van Trike - $2500 (Temple, TX)

"mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.
Please see below for more information.

COOL VW Van Trike
Reply to: sale-274938959@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 2007-02-07, 1:10PM

Need minor work to complete. This is a one of a kind trike!

254-771-5414

www.collectorcarcentral.com
Original URL: http://austin.craigslist.org/car/274938959.html
this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/jVWbh1GaAtmcjJ2cvx2ZsFmYl5mLAAAdW

always stay connected to friends.

GIF image