[tcb] Fwd: 1969 VW Bus Volkswagen van - $1000 (Benbrook)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 14:50:12 -0700 (PDT)

For you Dallas guys and gals

Note: forwarded message attached.
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 21:42:38 UT
mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx has forwarded you this craigslist.org posting.Please see
below for more information.

1969 VW Bus Volkswagen vanReply to: sale-463750076@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
2007-10-30,  2:12AM
I have a 69 sunroof Bus for sale.I have the title & most of the parts.It does
not have a motor.It is an Arizona bus with no rust.I also have a 72 bus that I
will throw in for parts.This is a good bus,not piece of crap.I can deliver it
in The Metroplex. Scammers,do not bother,I know em all.CASH ONLY.I might do
some trading. Call,do not answer the ad 817-353-0202

 This item has been posted by-owner.
 Location: Benbrook
 it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/463750076.html

this craigslist posting was forwarded to you by someone using our
email-a-friend feature - if you want to prevent these, please go to:
http://www.craigslist.org/cgi-bin/te/jVWbh1GaAtmcjJ2cvx2ZsFmYl5mLAAAdW

--- End Message ---