[tcb] Fw: the upcoming 26th BNNTA VW camping weekend...

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 06:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Here is an e-mail that I got from Bill Bowman re: the BNNTA event.
Sammie

Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 12:45 AM

Hi gang,

Yes, we are busy getting ready for the arrival of all our VW camping-lovin'
buddies!  The BNNTA #26 trophies are ordered, the T-shirt design looks
awesome!  The dash plaques look great too!  We're getting everything ready and
the Rangers at Mark Twain Lake are looking forward to everyones arrival.  The
entire campground that I leased for us is ready for our arrival.

The hot weather of this past summer seems to be breaking just in time for
cooler camping conditions we love.  Even the price of gas seems to be dropping
just in time!  I just saw $3.31 a gallon gas and it's dropping fast, so we'll
all have some extra cash for buying chow and brews.

I can't wait to see what campsite decorations some of you will come up with in
an effort to win the best individual and best group campsite decorating
contest, always a highlight of the Saturday show competition.  I may have to
add a second place award for those two catagories.

So if you need a nice VW camping event to attend where all you will see all
weekend are Volkswagens, and lots of nice VW owners, go to
http://www.bnnta.com for a basic website about the event, with what is
scheduled and a mapping site to help you get there.  Then clear your long Labor
Day holiday weekend, pack your VW (any type of VW, old or new, any model!) with
food, beverages and your family and friends and make it over to the upcoming
BNNTA VW camping weekend!  We can't wait to see you all!  Pass the word!

Bill & Kathryn Bowman

Could someone out there forward this to the Vanagon and any Eurovan list?
Hell, forward it to any VW list you want!  The more the merrier!  Thanks!