[tcb] Re: Fw: Wow. Who pissed off this guy?

  • From: James Dwan <james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 05:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

Either that or a bizarre haggling technique...

From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 14, 2009, 7:40 AM

Did you list on the thesamba Ronnie?
I've always found a much more realistic group of interested  buyers with cash.
If I had lots of money I'd buy it, nicest one I've ever seen, better than a
huge RV.

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 10:53 PM, Neil <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm guessin' he recently caught his wife/boy friend foolin' around and is
takin' it out on everyone he comes in contact with...
Simple minds run small circles...I'm guessin' his circle is REAL small...