[tcb] Re: Fw: THE SATURDAY SHOW AND SUNDAY SHOW (Houston)

  • From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 15:16:12 +0000

Your right, I think it was.

From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Was it yellow it might have been Ol' Yeller

Eskimo

Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 15:32:01 -0700
From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Fw: THE SATURDAY SHOW AND SUNDAY SHOW (Houston)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not mine.  I don't have a Thing (yet...).  The Thingmon handle is just wishful
Thingking so far...

From: thingmon@xxxxxxxxx
TCB, We have a contingent meeting at 5pm at Las Hadas on Center St in Deer Park
to cruise to the Night Show. Come one, come all. I for one, am tired of yard
work. Hopefully, this link works... Thanks, Dave

Map:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=las+hadas+deer+park,+tx&ie=UTF8&ll=29.691632,-95.126152&spn=0.067404,0.125141&z=13

Also, please see the attached from Trandy: