[tcb] Fw: Re: have faith and vote

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 11:12:21 -0800 (PST)

Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Delux Singlecab

--- On Wed, 1/2/13, singlecabboy <singlecabboy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: singlecabboy <singlecabboy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tcb] have faith and vote
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, January 2, 2013, 10:57 AM

I with the grace of God  I  have tried to stay neutral on this , but must
interject some thoughts on this.the more city ,chief, post involvement you have
the less enjoyment you will have for your event.You run the event ,not them ,
not the city , and especially the PD dept. The city manager is the man who has
the say on weather you get the park or not .We were donating to them ,not the
other way around.The Post thought so much of me and Lois that they didn't even
invite us the the Post  Christmas luncheon
.I guess if we had raised 11,000.00 we would have been invited? The Police dept
had no part in any of the planning ,organizing or anything other than
benefiting from the event,The closing off the roads for our cruise and the
escort or things they should do for any event in a small town.Don't be fooled
in telling you how much work and support they give you.They got paid and it is
their job..Keep it simple and keep it yours, and by that I mean all of your and
ours and not an outside group that has no interest what so ever in what you do.
Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Deluxe Single cab