[tcb] Fw: Plugs -- need answer before 8pm so I can buy or not.

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:58:38 -0500

Oops, somehow I sent this only to Leo when I replied.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 19:56:26 -0500
From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bustravler@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tcb] Plugs -- need answer before 8pm so I can buy or not.

http://tcb-web.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=2&pid=99
http://tcb-web.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=2&pid=100
http://tcb-web.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=2&pid=101
http://tcb-web.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=2&pid=102

Compression is going all over the place now. Need to check and see if
the head nuts are loose since this motor was stored 6 or 7 years then
fired back up (with fresh oil and after hand turning a while)

Somebody raffle off a fresh rebuild since I seem to have good luck with
raffles. ;-)

G2