[tcb] Fw: ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT for The Texas Mile March 2013 event!

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 15:53:13 -0800 (PST)

Paul Smith
The Zone
1961 Delux Singlecab

--- On Mon, 1/21/13, Jessica Reyna <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Jessica Reyna <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: ONLY 5 SPOTS LEFT for The Texas Mile March 2013 event!
To: sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 21, 2013, 5:10 PM

REGISTRATION is ALMOST FULL!

Registration for the March 22-24, 2013 Texas Mile is Open and spots are filling
up fast!

Only 5 spots left! Don't miss out register today.

Login to your profile or sign up as a new user by clicking this link
http://www.texasmile.net/profile.php . New users should fill out each section
completly. Once your information is saved to your profile you can register with
just a few clicks.

Once you are registered please fax in your license paperwork. If you already
have a Texas Mile license than you DO NOT need to fax in your license
paperwork. You can find the license application here:
https://www.texasmile.net/pdf/CompetitorLicensingApplication2012.pdf.

Let me know if you have any questions. We hope to see you all very soon! Come
early and stay late at The Texas Mile!

Jessica Reyna
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
281-303-1844

Forward email

This email was sent to sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx by info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx |
Update Profile/Email Address | Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™ | Privacy
Policy.
NASA Texas | 9006 Sundown Dr. | Pearland | TX | 77584