[tcb] Re: Fw: Nac show

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:45:33 -0500 (EST)

Remember that's where I took you that night when I ran out of gas . Fun three
days . LOL LOL   NOT !!!!!! I am funning  This ought to stir up some " stuff "
 Remember the sign . There is several camp sites in National Forest , just  a
couple of miles away . I don't know if it is true -------- But I have heard of
people camping there & coming back to Mission Tejas to shower ( after closing
time ) now mind you, this is something I have HEARD . Usin boys can do this
prably . I have hiked & hunted near the Bluff for many years . Give me a call
ifin ya ned mor info .