[tcb] Re: Fw: [Houston Volkswagen Club] Coolest VW Show at Clear Lake VW NEXT WEEKEND!!!...

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 12:20:56 -0400 (EDT)

AMEN Brother          my phone still has one of those tiny crank handle on the
side                      terry

From: Dave Taylor <notification+kjdmpiim57j_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Houston Volkswagen Club] Coolest VW Show at Clear Lake VW NEXT
WEEKEND!!!...
To: "Houston Volkswagen Club" <87538113158@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 7:05 PM

Dave Taylor posted in Houston Volkswagen Club

Dave Taylor
7:05pm Apr 8

Coolest VW Show at Clear Lake VW NEXT WEEKEND!!! 4/14
!!must register by 4/13

Details here:
http://www.facebook.com/l/AAQG--S4Q/bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1204

http://bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1204

bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a
comment.