[tcb] Re: Fw: [Houston Volkswagen Club] Coolest VW Show at Clear Lake VW NEXT WEEKEND!!!...

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 14:06:10 -0500

I shouldn’t encourage, but that’s funny right there.

            From: Dave Taylor
<mailto:notification%2Bkjdmpiim57j_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            Subject: [Houston Volkswagen Club] Coolest VW Show at Clear Lake VW
NEXT WEEKEND!!!...
            To: "Houston Volkswagen Club" <87538113158@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            Date: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 7:05 PM

                              Dave Taylor posted in Houston Volkswagen Club
                                 Dave Taylor 7:05pm Apr 8

                                Coolest VW Show at Clear Lake VW NEXT
WEEKEND!!! 4/14
                                !!must register by 4/13

                                Details here:
http://www.facebook.com/l/AAQG--S4Q/bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1204

http://bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1204
bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com

                        View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to
this email to add a comment.

    No virus found in this message.

My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx