[tcb] Re: Fw: [Houston Volkswagen Club] Coolest VW Show at Clear Lake VW NEXT WEEKEND!!!...

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 10:53:29 -0500

Ditto from ole blue. That stuff is way passed my capabilities,
          From: Dave Taylor <notification+kjdmpiim57j_@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
NEXT WEEKEND!!!...
          To: "Houston Volkswagen Club" <87538113158@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Sunday, April 8, 2012, 7:05 PM

                            Dave Taylor posted in Houston Volkswagen Club
                                 Dave Taylor 7:05pm Apr 8
                                Coolest VW Show at Clear Lake VW NEXT
WEEKEND!!! 4/14
                                !!must register by 4/13

                                Details here:
http://bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1204

http://bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=1204
bayareavwclub.10.forumer.com

                      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to
this email to add a comment.

  No virus found in this message.