[tcb] Re: Fw: 62,63 and 64,65

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 12:50:17 -0400 (EDT)

ooh ooh  ooh

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Oct 2, 2012 10:18 am
Subject: [tcb] Re: Fw: 62,63 and 64,65

Paul, to get attendance up a bit more how about fibbing?  Make #66 be someone
fabulous like Charo.  It would be the coolest thing to see her drive a Bus into
T@P and so many would sign up to see her goochey-goo in person.  Or how about
Ozzy Osbourne as #67?  Imagining him there would light a fire under people's
asses to get their registration money in.  On second thought I remember on the
TV show him having a bunch of unruly dogs and him flinging the dog poop from
his
yard over the neighbor's fence, maybe he wouldn't be somebody folks would like
to camp next to. Maybe Pete Townsend as #68?  This one would be easy to believe
because he is a Bus guy!  (I am drooling at the thought of him being there,
either that or I have an infected saliva gland.) And who would you guys think
would be great in the 69th position?