[tcb] Re: Fw: 57 Palm Green Standard, 78 Champaign Doubleplay

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 22:40:29 -0500

Yeah somehow this reminds me of a 60s tv show.  I cant quite place the name
though.
On Dec 5, 2010 3:55 PM, "sammie smith" <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yeah, I have been watching Ray's 57 bus.  Really nice.  He told me that he
found that thing in CA and was the one bus he wanted to keep for himself.
Had it about 8 or 9 months and it's on e-bay.  It is a super nice bus and
should probably have won more than best interior at the TX Classic.  I would
love to have it, but I already have too many busses.

Raphael Gutierez, with assistance by Lenny Copp. This immaculate Cali yellow
plate Microbus took Best of Show - Best Interior at the 2010 Texas Classic.
It is one of the best Type 2 pre-1958 pressed bumper Microbusses available
anywhere. Here's the link -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290502106446.

> Additionally, I have a highly original 1978 Champaign Edition Deluxe
Bus selling at NO RESERVE that features automatic transmission and a Gilmore
Enterprises Air Conditioning system. Check out its original paint and its
complete, original interior in suprisingly great shape -
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290502087649.