[tcb] Re: Fuses and VW slor battery charger panel.

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 09:01:58 -0600

Cool. I was looking for one as a battery conditioner. BTW, I still haven't
traded out the starter. It's cold and it starts so why bother? Actually, it's
just been too cold. You're going to see the patches of primer, too. Brrr.

Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 19:23:49 -0800
From: vw_too@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Fuses and  VW slor battery charger panel.
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I may have a couple of solar panels, also.  I'll send with Paul or bring them
to the Classic.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  It's a deal
--- Mark Sawyer wrote:

> my dad wants one of the solar panels to put on his
> boat, and I will bring fuses in trade.
>
> singlecabboy wrote: If
> anyone has any extra ,red , and white fuses they
> would like to sell please bring them to
> galveston.Also
> ,was there someone wanting one of the VW solor
> panels
> the other day ? I have one of those that I will give
> away? Can diliver to Galveston.
>
> Paul Smith
>

> Caution : Clowns on board
> H.B.B
> T.C.B
> Transporters at the Point 5

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.
H.B.B.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star
power.