[tcb] Fun with Safaris!

  • From: wuzmop@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 13:04:07 -0400

I installed my safaris from Wolfgang this weekend. I'm pretty happy with the
results and the quality of the windows, for my purposes (driver) they are
perfect, and the price was right.?If you don't have safaris, you have to
experience them! It's like riding a bread box shaped motorcycle. :)

The only complaint I have is that the instructions have you drill out the outer
two holes to mount the frame first. If you don't get 'em right where you want
it this way, you have to wallow out the holes in the hinge to give you some
movement to get them in the right spot. The second window, I started with a
single hole on the center, and it easily went into the right position, then I
worked my way out to the outers.

http://mail.aol.com