[tcb] Re: Fun Stuff from the 'hood

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2008 10:34:24 -0500

Wear a wife beater and hold a beer all the time and burp, always that way just in case...

Katrina

On Jul 1, 2008, at 10:31 AM, Brian Denning wrote:

i told diana we were going to be on cops

From: k.d.martin@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Fun Stuff from the 'hood
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 10:27:12 -0500

Wow that's real excitement!

Here in the city we get to watch all kinds of great police chases(on
the news),robberies,drug dealers,etc...

Katrina

On Jul 1, 2008, at 10:23 AM, Brian Denning wrote:

so last night i'm tinkering on the bus and i keep noticing cop cars
flying by the house. I think to my self "eh, that's how they usually
drive." Diana comes home...two cop cars come flying down Schelly
street Diana tells me that one flew past her on Border on her way
home. Then i here screeching tires and two more cops come flying
down Border Street. So of course with all the excitement we have to
run up the driveway to see what it was. There were 5 cop cars
surrounding a guy on a bicycle. one cop grabs the guy on the bike
throws him against the hood of the car (you could hear the impact
from the house) frisks him hand cuffs him and handcuffs him and sits
him on the hood of the car facing us. then another cop car pulls up
(that makes 6 pretty much all of benton's finest) then an SUV pulls
up this woman gets out. The cops yell at her to put her hands up and
stay where she is. Something was said by her and they said ok...then
a little boy gets out of the passenger side of the SUV in tears and
the woman points at the guy in handcuffs and nods her head yes. then
another SUV pulls up and someone gets out and nods there head yes.
then as quickly as it began it was over.

Evidently some asshole stole a little boys bike because the woman in
the first SUV grabbed the bike and put it in the back of her car.

AHHHH THE EXCITEMENT OF THE GHETTO
Use video conversation to talk face-to-face with Windows Live
Messenger.

Making the world a better place one message at a time.
http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace