[tcb] Re: Fuel pump gasket(s)?

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:54:50 -0600

AutoZone -- made by "Master". Part number 1071.

-->   http://bit.ly/9K6Znu

"Assembled in U.S.A. from U.S. and Imported parts."

I think they have them available at CIP1 also.

The complete pump wasn't exactly cheap, the rebuild kit shouldn't bee
TOO bad. Hmmm, actually, CIP1 has the non-rebuildable pumps for $20 and
the rebuild kits for the old style pumps are $25 or $30. But, I paid
$45 for the pump so ...

G2