[tcb] Re: Ft. Worth Stampede

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 08:18:34 -0600

I'm going.  It's a really neat show and the weather forecast in great.
Sammie

At 10:05 PM 11/1/2005, you wrote:
Anyone planning to go to Ft. Worth this weekend for the Stampede? I'm heading up either Friday night after work or early Saturday AM.

Ronnie

November 5, 2005: Fort Worth VolksFolks 5th Annual Cowtown Stampede and Roundup. Lockheed Martin Recreation Area in Fort . For more details: <http://www.geocities.com/fwvf>http://www.geocities.com/fwvf/ or contact Lonnie Bergman at bergmanfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxx