[tcb] Re: Front turn signal housing?

  • From: Gerald Livingston <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 22:48:12 -0600

The sockets are a bit loose and one of the welded in nuts is missing on
the right base. I think I can clean and tweak to get them in better
working order. I just wanted to be able to replace them with repops
while I work on the originals. I have the same problem with the back-up
light housings. I can find lenses and seals all day but no bases and
the sockets are very twitchy. It may be fairly easy to cut the sockets
out of the back-up lights and put in replacements though.

All the outside lights are working now except the back up lights. Looks
like I need a new reverse switch. Should be stabbing the motor
tomorrow. Have to replace the fulke hose while it's out. Sucks that no
local shops carry 7mm hose. I bought 1/4" but it "feels big".

G2