[tcb] Re: Front Shift Rod?

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 12:24:55 +0000 GMT

Hi Lonnie,
I really appreciate your help with this, and willingness to let me know.  I do
need it and would be greatful for your efforts to remove it and ship it to me.
We should probably do the rest of this off of TCB so I'll let you know that my
E-mail address is pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx and my phone is (210)559-1214.  Let me
know how much you need me to send you, and how you are willing to take payment.
Thanks in advance,
Peter

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel