[tcb] From Austin to the Classic

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 06:23:37 -0700 (PDT)

See you on Friday Sammie!

For anyone that is interested we will be meeting in S Austin at 10:00am on
Friday at 8106 Brodie Lane (btwn Wm Cannon and Slaughter).  The name of the
shopping center is Brodie Plaza.  I will be in a green/gray 67 camper.  Feel
free to contact me via cel with any questions at 512/633-9595.

Here is a map--
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=8106+Brodie+Lane+Suite+108,+Austin,+TX+78745&ll=30.201149,-97.845955&spn=0.019027,0.063274&hl=en

Jeff

From: sammie smith