[tcb] Re: From Austin to the Classic

  • From: "Peter Albarian" <pcalbar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:10:11 +0000 GMT

My '62 used to drive great at 70-75, then a VW trained mechanic told me the
reduction boxes aren't engineered for much more than 60.  He told me I'd go
through some transaxles and money, so I weened myself to mostly 60 with a
little up to 65.  If someone tells me something will cost me money I don't want
to spend, that's the best way to change one of my habbits.

BlackBerry service provided by Nextel