[tcb] Re: From Austin to the Classic

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:25:54 -0500

I'll be heading out on Friday, not sure what time yet but the y at Oak
Hill would be a good place to meet.  Buses look even more beautiful in
numbers!

Julie

On 4/12/07, ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be attending my first TX V-Dub Classic next weekend.  I plan to leave
on Friday morning or early Friday afternoon and would like to cruise with
some fellow TCBers.

If anyone is interested please let me know.  I prefer the safety of
traveling in numbers.

One other thing--I saw a 78 super beetle vert for sale today, it looks very
clean and the owner claims 35K original miles.  I can get the phone # if
anyone is interested.  The asking price was $9K.
TV dinner still cooling?