[tcb] Frigid Digits Campout - change in plans

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 18:43:09 -0600

We are celebrating New Year's Eve at McKinney Falls through Sunday, 01/03.
Cindy's dad went back in for surgery a week ago to correct surgery done two
months ago and although he is doing very well We want to stay close to Austin.
We have room for another vehicle and other spots are open if anyone wants to
join us. Or just swing by and say howdy.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/