[tcb] Friday's Websites: For us VW Amnesiacs

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 20:22:43 -0600

I forgot to send this on Friday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yN-6PbqAPM

Recently the U.S. Department of the Interior changed
the inscription on the metal bands used to tag migratory birds in the
Pacific Northwest.

The bands used to show the abbreviation of the State of Washington's
Biological Survey, "Wash. Biol. Surv." until the agency received the
following letter:

                                    "Dear Sirs:

While camping last week, I shot one of your birds. I think it was a
crow. I followed the cooking instructions on its tag but, I've gotta
tell you: it was horrible!"
Your smile counts. The more smiles you share, the more we donate.  Join in.