[tcb] Friday websites...and a joke...

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:38:26 -0500

Sex in outerspace?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14002908/
Huge hole...
http://www.sreedhara.com/2006/07/25/the-biggest-hole-in-the-world-great-photos/
It's one of these...
http://www.thegunzone.com/images/maximumrooney.jpg
Joke:
I used to have a Labrador retriever & I was buying a large bag of Purina at Wal
Mart and was in line to check out. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog(?).
On impulse, I told her that no, I was starting The Purina Diet again, although
I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that
I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes
coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.  I told her that it was
essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants
pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel
hungry & that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it
again.
I have to mention here that practically everyone in the line was by now
enthralled with my story, particularly a man who was behind her.
Horrified, she asked if I'd been poisoned. I told her no; I'd been sitting in
the street licking my balls and a car hit me. I thought the man was going to
have to stagger out the door.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin