[tcb] Re: Friday websites & a Joke

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:18:29 -0600

I'll get the liability releases ready.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sammie smith
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 12:34 PM
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday websites & a Joke

  Old (very old) Boyce House (distant relative) joke book Texas Brags had a
story bout an old Arkansas hillbilly who saw his very first car ever; a model T
Ford being driven up the mountain, told Ma that was a horrible looking beast,
to get his gun.  Same story; after several shots the car was still running, Ma
says I don't think you got em, naw but I sure made him turn that man aloose.
Not many new jokes written; just rewrites of old stories.  Boyce House books
date from the 20' and 30's.

  And what does this have to do with busses:  Well I think someone should
volunteer to hang glide off of Denis's cliff during psychoblooie and drop
fireworks from the air.  Denis. any takers?