[tcb] Friday video ,and working on truck

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:49:30 -0800 (PST)

Dan thanks for the Go fish link ,does the firecracker
in B*****t conme from broke butt mountain(hey ,it's
Friday)old farts gotta have fun too.Anyway a strang
thing happen to my truck on the way home the other
day. The accellerator hung wide open , I clicked the
key off immediatly, coasted over to the side of hiway
317 and checked to see what happened , the air cleaner
had and bracket had vibratted off the kadron carbs and
hit the lickage and jammed the linckage (I thought) i
flipped the linckage and after a couple of flix it
freed up , I thought all was well , little did i know
that the bolt that sits atop the carb had vibratted
loose and dropped down in the carb , and hung on the
floats (i guess ) anyway bob said we need to fish the
bolt out with a magnet (we didn't think the bolt was
that long and thought it could be in the camber )
thank goddness it was in the carb and we got it out ,
Damn Dan those videos were good.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone
Praise The Lowered