[tcb] Re: Friday starts early...........

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 08:32:05 -0500

how would the top engine get oil if it is upside down? isn't the sump on the bottom of the motor? if all the oil is in the top seems like that would be a blown motor real quick

From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Friday starts early...........
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 08:27:47 -0500

If that's an example of their work at their VW specialty shop I'm not sure I want to take them my bus to work on!
But the 2 engine idea reminds me that I have had the idea for a 2 engine VW dragster for a long time. Running in tandem, not stacked on top of each other. Back in the days (60s 70s) the multi engine idea was tried by several dragsters (not VWs) hemi's and the like. Always thought it would be a great idea to double the horsepower in a VW dragster. Now if I can just sell the idea to someone like Paradise!
Sammie

At 10:34 PM 4/6/2006, you wrote:
Hi TCBers,

I am not able to send links from work, so I found an interesting one and am
sending it out 1 1/2 hours early.

http://66.34.72.138/cgi-bin/gallery-search.cgi?string=dave+winn

Have a great weekend and we'll see you in F-burg.

Peter