[tcb] Re: Friday Heart Attack

  • From: "Will Wood" <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:44:30 -0500

Don't laugh.  When I lived in Northern Utah I had a neighbor, worked as a
chemist for a sugar company.  Phd etc.  Anyway
one day I went over there to shoot the breeze and he had a .22 pistol out on
the table.  His family had gone downtown
to go shopping or such.

We were sitting in his dining room and I asked
about the gun.  He said he had a mouse problem.  So, peaking my curiosity, I
asked again why use the gun.  Anyway as
we were talking about this, he motioned to an electrical outlet on the wall,
there was a slight gap around the drywall and the
cover plate.  You could see these little teeth nawing at the drywall next to
this outlet.  With that he pointed the gun
and shot at the electrical outlet.  Well, you know what happened next..
Buzz! Zap! out comes some sparks and then some flame.

He's now running for a fire extinguisher and I'm trying not to bust out
laughing too much.

  _____